The IMOR Foundation
Created as an organisation committed to society in general to foster the exchange of experience and resources to the extent of our possibilities.
IMOR Foundation offers a series of impartial, commitment-free services which include:
- Talks, courses and seminars on specific subjects.
- Training stays of one or more days for students of:
– Radiotherapy Technicians
– Clinical Administration
- Collaboration agreements for shared practical sessions for vocational training in the speciality of radiotherapy.
- Collaboration agreements with firms for the demonstration of their products.
- Visits to our facilities to learn about the techniques and technology used.
- Loan and exchange of devices, teams and installations that may be required by other hospitals, professional schools or organisations, etc.…
Access any of these services by completing the request form or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Enquiries can also be sent to the same e-mail address.
Once the request has been received, the IMOR Foundation will study the possibility of carrying out the proposal and in any case will reply as soon as possible.